- Color Grey
- Targets 7
Intulon USB 3.0 Flash Drive/Memory Card/Micro SD Card Media Duplicator/Copier/Secure Wiper (1:7)
Intulon standalone media (USB flash drive, USB hard drive, SD card, micro SD card) duplicator/copier copies a master drive to several target drives simultaneously. No PC is required for operation.
Our USB 3 media copier is the best performing in the industry with real-world speed up to 18Gb/min.
NOTE: Performance depends on the limits of the particular flash drive, SD card and the card reader used with the duplicator.
The duplicator features dedicated easy-to-use function buttons:
- CLONE will make a bit-for-bit duplicate of the drive. The target disk must be of same size or bigger than the source disk.
- SMART CLONE analyzes the master disk and copies data from only areas of the disk in use. Different filesystem partitions; including but not limited to BTRFS, EXT3, EXT4 REISERFS, XFS, UFS, JFS, NTFS, FAT32 and EXFAT are recognized. For special situations (e.g. full disk encryption) when the master disk needs to be copied bit for bit, the [raw] clone functionality will do a perfect job.
- FORMAT will quickly format all targets to FAT32, NTFS or EXT4. Formatting step is not necessary before cloning.
- VERIFY will compare each partition on the target with those on the source disk. A bit-by-bit comparison of the whole disk is performed if no partitions are found on the master disk.
- GENUINITY CHECK will analyze each target and determine if they are damaged, fake i.e. reporting a higher capacity to the operating system than the actual memory chip capacity on board, or genuine.
- ABORT button can be used to cancel operations without having to restart the device.
The duplicator has a secure wipe function that zeros all the bits on a drive thereby securely erasing all previous content. This feature can be accessed with the FORMAT button.
The USB 3 ports are compatible with an USB 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 or 3.1 storage device.
This device has one master and seven target ports.