How to update duplicator firmware
To update the firmware of an Intulon USB duplicator, please follow these steps:
- Download the specific firmware file for your duplicator following the steps here.
- Format a flash drive or SD card to FAT32 and copy the firmware file to the root of the drive.
- Place the drive in step 2 in the MASTER port
- Power off the duplicator.
- Power on the duplicator and hold down the ABORT button within 5 seconds of powering on.
- Keep holding down the ABORT button until the firmware update screen is displayed.
- Release the ABORT button.
- Press the CLONE button.
- Wait for the duplicator to reboot. If reboot has not completed in 5 minutes with the text "REBOOTING..." on the screen, manually reboot the duplicator.